Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome

Hi. In case you don't know me, my name's Hannah, and I plan to post on this blog EVERYDAY to talk about my cupcake endeavors... I've been making cupcakes ever since December 31st on New Year's Eve. Mom and Dad wanted me to cook, and I squished the meaning of "cake" itself into the most minimal cake possible... The Cupcake. See, I've been making cake ever since January- I don't know, 3rd, 4th?- of 2010. It had been a YEAR, and my idol was still Duff Goldman (boss of Charm City Cakes in Baltimore). I stopped my interest in cake.
Well, now it came back, bit by bit.
Cupcake by cupcake. :)
Blog Later,
Hannah :P

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! Best of luck with your cupcakes AND your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering because your cupcakes look so yummy and beautiful. And, I'm sure I'm not prejudiced, but I think you are on your way to being the best cupcake maker ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks!!! I hope for the best! I love you! But those weren't made by me. Again, Kudos to the Internet!

    ReplyDelete