Monday, January 31, 2011

Cupcake by Cupcake!

My cupcake cooking has gone into WILD HYSTERIA!!! Everyone town-wide wants my cupcakes! Lets see, 5 cupcakes tomorrow, three on Wednesday... Well, that is, if we even HAVE school on Wednesday. There's this HUGE storm heading our way, promising to be both deadly, and school-stopping. I'M SO EXCITED! Today we stocked up at Wegman's. (BTW: Best Store EVA!) Cake Mix, Powdered Sugar, Cupcake Cups... Well, at least I stocked up.
Anyways, even Mom's friends want my cakes! One of her friends wants 24 at the end of March, specially decorated by me, with a typed-out little blurb explaining my story of how this all turned out. So pumped!
Ever-so-Busy,
Hannah :)
P.S. I'm baking 100 cupcakes for Superbowl Sunday! For my chocolate cupcakes, should I do Nutella™ ganache or butterscotch ganache? Let me know soon!

1 comment:

  1. hannah, my mom told me about your blog, so now i'm reading it! also, just wanted you to know that i agree that wegman's is the best grocery store (or at least very close to the top of the list).

    cheerio,
    your cousin myles

    ReplyDelete