Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SO. CONFUSED. No, Really.

I am so confused! What should I do? I'm in a dilemma!

What cupcake should I bake?

Anyways, there's this cupcake thing that I need to do by the end of March. My

cupcakes are gonna be auctioned off for my mom's hairdresser's friend's

husband, who has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm so excited! Well, not about

the cancer thing, about the cupcake thing. So I need to do twenty- four cupcakes

of my choice, with pretty decor and a flyer explaining why I even started baking.

Yippee!

I'm thinking a carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting, pureed almonds

(yes, JUST ALMONDS, nothing else) to look like dirt on the top, and a fondant

carrot. How does it sound? Maybe I can even add something pretty that looks

like grass on the top, too.

Leave a comment on what YOU think!

Sincerely,

Hannah :)

2 comments:

  1. inquiring minds want to know what kind of cupcakes you decided to make for the auction!

    -cuz myles

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey myles! i actually was FORCeD to make choco cupcakes and lemon cupcakes! crazzzzyyyy rite? !!! I made twelve chocolate cupcakes and twelve lemon cupcakes with neon orange, green, and purple buttercream frosting! sooooo cute! plus after that i put them in beautiful sparkly sprinkles and in cupcake boxes that were ALL THE cUTE! :) :) :) :) love it!

    ReplyDelete